Stay Informed, Stay Safe
At Atlantic Lottery, the safety of our players is very important to us. Recently, we have been made aware of various fraudulent attempts using the Atlantic Lottery name to target players. We want to keep you informed on how we operate and what you should watch out for to avoid these deceptive attempts.
ALC.CA and 2CHANCE.ALC.CA are the only official sites for Atlantic Lottery play. We also offer social media contests, which are held through Atlantic Lottery’s verified accounts only (look for the blue checkmark ).
Fraudsters sometimes pretend to represent legitimate businesses online, including using the same logos, images and text. Be cautious of any email that indicates you have won a prize or contest of any type, particularly if asked to provide personal or financial information in order to claim a prize.
How to know if you have won a prize with Atlantic Lottery:
- Atlantic Lottery will never ask players to provide money or gift cards in order to claim a prize and will never ask for your banking or credit card information over the phone or via e-mail.
- Atlantic Lottery will not contact you to say you won a prize if you did not purchase an online ticket on alc.ca, have not entered a contest (such as 2Chance or a social media contest through one of Atlantic Lottery’s verified accounts) or played any other online game through Atlantic Lottery.
- Atlantic Lottery only awards online prizes to players through their official, validated alc.ca accounts for games played online. Remember, you have to play to win.
- Test products are sometimes run through the Atlantic Lottery Outpost Lab, but please reach out to our Customer Care Centre if you are uncertain about the validity of any site, game or contest using the Atlantic Lottery name.
- To play games or purchase tickets online, players must first create a validated account to confirm their identity and age. If you do not have an account, you are not eligible to play games online, and thus, will not be eligible to win.
- If you have won a prize through your secure alc.ca account, winnings of $9,999 will be automatically deposited in your account. If you have won $10,000 or more, you will need to come to one of our offices to claim your prize. Major prizes will not be awarded electronically.
- Some businesses use scratch-style tickets that are delivered in the mail for valid promotional purposes. These may look similar to Atlantic Lottery Scratch’N Win tickets. Always look for the Atlantic Lottery logo to be sure you’re playing the real thing.
If you are uncertain about the validity of a prize, call our Customer Care Centre at 1-800-561-3942 Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to midnight and Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to midnight or email us at INFO@ALC.CA. You can also reach out to us using our online form at any time.
For more information on claiming a prize visit our website here.